For my final project I would like to make a connected row counter for knitting.
Current Row Counters
For the form factor of this device, I am using looking at markers for inspiration. Stitch markers need to be small and lightweight. They often clip on to the work, or just slide between the needles like a slip stitch.
- RFduino - Microcontroller & Bluetooth module
- Button for adding rows - Digital input
- Button for checking current row - Digital input
- Neopixel indicates row
- CR2032 (coin cell battery) - power
- CR2032 Holder
- Capacitor - decoupling
- Resistors - pull down resistors for buttons